Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sunny Days in Pretty Places

A couple of weeks ago Millie made a comment while we were in the car. I don't remember the context but from the back seat came a tiny voice...

"I like pretty places. Sunny days in pretty places."

I smiled and said, " You know what sweetie, so do I."

I've thought of that phrase almost every day since then. I don't know what to do with it, but I really, really like it.
Thank you Millie, we could all use more sunny days in pretty places.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I want a sunny day in a pretty place so much!!

Here in Nebraska, we are awaiting a blizzard that is supposed to dump a foot of snow on us and blow us all around like tops. It is the waiting that kills me.

My child's basketball coach already called to cancel her game tomorrow.

Anticipation....ICK.

Kati said...

LOL At that age, they really do know what it's all about, don't they!!!! What a fantastic reminder.

Rebecca said...

I want a sunny day in a pretty place, too!