Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My First Ever Blog Entry or...How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Just Write It Down

This is the first time I have ever made a blog entry in any capacity for any reason and if you're actually reading this I have no doubt you're already thinking , "Great, how did I get to be the turd kickin' lucky one to read this numbnuts first blog entry?"

I figure the beginning of a brand new year is a good time to embark on a brand new way to make a fool of myself. Since I've perfected a few others it only follows that I'll be quite a success at making a fool of myself in this newfound capacity. Just so you know, it's my friend Trish's fault, she made me do this.

Since I haven't the slightest clue as to what I'm doing I will ask my reader (yeah you, the one) to please bear with me as I try to figure out all this website crap. I just got me one of these internet thingies and I don't want to push some button that will make me start hallucinating or attract them flying monkeys to my front yard. Who knows what this thing can do? Hello? Mr. President? Does this run on nookuler?

I expect to have more than a few rants in the upcoming days, weeks, months. Maybe an interesting story or two, some musings on being a father to a four and three quarter year old, some movie and book reviews, some links to some of my favorite sites and general rambling about anything that suits me.

Here's a few things I hope to be addressing in upcoming entries:

Insurance Companies; Leeches on the Testicles of Humanity

Aliens are Just Pretend

Sparkle the Worm

How to Break Free From a Harmful Religious Cult in Five Years or Less

The Ronco Blogomatic (for those slow news days)

The River Bottom Bar Hopping, Limo Bus Birthday Bash of 2006

Slutz er... Bratz Dolls

I'm looking forward to this, I haven't made a fool of myself since Sunday night, I'm overdue.
It's late. I need to go to bed now. I have a job...no, really I do. No shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, go ahead and blame me :-). I decided I better be your first comment since it's my fault you're blogging. And, for everyone else, really blame it on Tanqueray and Tonic or something like that.

Glad you joined the blogging world, no matter what the reason.
Trish

Rose said...

I'm blogging addicted. I even have my own blogging forum. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also idea excellent, I support.

Anonymous said...

Как Вы считаете, на сколько поднимутся [url=http://profwoomen.ru/]пенсии[/url] после нового года?