Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Keep the Salami Away From My Computer!

File this one under, "Things I never dreamed I'd say in a million years." However I just found myself barking this merry refrain at Millie the Four and Three Quarter year old as she motioned to paste a slice of hard salami she had been chewing on to the screen of my very expensive Mac laptop.

She can't get enough of the stuff; Slim Jims, beef jerky, all the tasty beef snacks that daddy loves (and neither of us get very often). That's my girl! Just keep the greazy stuff off my computer kiddo.

4 comments:

Dirk_Star said...

Great start on the new blog!

You have a fine wit and a great sense of humor.

So far you've managed to combine the two into a wry voice filled with a touch of devilish warmth.

Good to see you here.

Daniel Thompson said...

I love those treats too. I noticed that you linked to my Profile Directory. Thank you very much. I found out about you from my stat counter. I was wondering if you wanted to be listed in the directory. It's possible that you left a comment, but there has been some recent maintenance on blogger and I heard that some comments got lost. I listed you as Uncle Artemus. Please let me kow if you didn't want to be listed or if you wanted to be listed differently.
Thanks.

Rose said...

I love your sense of humor and who could resist those treats?

Dragonboy said...

Cool blog! I love beef jerky. I'm dropping by your blog via my moms.